The 2009 championship starts on Sunday 15th March at Oran Park GP circuit (yes, it is NOT actually closed - just to V8 Supercars!).There are 9 listed rounds, including a finale day/night round at Oran Park GP circuit (awesome!)
So far JSCC has 7 members who will be competing in the 2009 Championship - which is just under 1/3 of our members! (EDIT: well, it was at the start our the season, now JSCC has over 50 members, so it is less now!)
Everyone is encouraged to give it a try, as it is an excellent way to get into motorsports!
Here are the dates:
1. Sunday 15 March - Oran Park GP - Event review!!! JSCC fourth place on day!
2. Sunday 19 April - Oran Park GP - Event review!!! - JSCC fourth again!
3. Sunday 3 May - Wakefield Park - Event review!!! - new class records!
4. Sunday 17 May - Eastern Creek - Event review!!! - class records broken again!
5. Sunday 28 June - Wakefield Park - Event Review!!!! - JSCC 1-2-3 in class 3B
6. Sunday 12 July - Oran Park GP - Event Review - JSCC 1-2-3 again!
7. Sunday 2 August - Eastern Creek - Event Review - JSCC dominates 3B!!!
8. Saturday 12 September - Oran Park GP - Event Review - new PB's set!
9 Saturday 17 October - Oran Park South (Day / Night) - ENTRY FORM and SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATIONS
As the entry forms and supplementary regulations become available, this article will be updated.
Below are the forms you need to register for the 2009 season, along with the rules and vehicle regulations and for the first time the Dorian lap timer details.
Championship Registration Form (pdf)
2009 Championship Rules (pdf)
2009 Championship Vehicle Regulations (pdf) (UPDATED!!)
Dorian Timer Notice (pdf)
NSW SSC entrant list - check here for other competitors:
2009 entrant list